Restoration of the density of the Lawn
Lawns tend to wither in certain areas over time due to a number of factors, reducing the density of your turf. To maintain lawn density, seeding bare areas should be part of your annual maintenance program.
How to repair a lawn in spring
- Vigorously scrape damaged areas
- Add a small layer of garden soil
- Place the seed on the soil
- Mix and level with a leaf rake
- Trample so that the seed is in contact with the soil
- Water to keep moist for 21 days in the sun and 15 days in the shade
- If less than 5 hours of sunlight, use shade seed and do in early May.